Dell 300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, CK
Tested and Verified Tier-1 OEM-Grade Parts
Ensure compatibility with Dell EMC servers, storage and networking.
Ease of Installation
Save time with Dell EMC Upgrades that are shipped as kits with the necessary hardware and firmware.
Secure Supply Chain Focus
Protect system data and integrity with parts sourced from a secure supply chain.
Why choose Dell EMC drives?
- Dell EMC drives are robust, built by premium manufacturing processes and rigorously tested for maximum reliability.
- We specify and control the manufacture of our drives’ firmware and hardware subcomponents to ensure compatibility and add additional capability to reduce the costs of maintenance.
- Dell EMC’s drive reliability frequently is higher than the reliability of other drive suppliers.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- PowerEdge R640
- PowerEdge R740
- PowerEdge R940
- PowerEdge R740XD
- PowerEdge C6420
- PowerEdge R440
- PowerEdge R6415
- PowerEdge R7415
- PowerEdge R7425
- PowerEdge R840
- PowerEdge R940xa
- PowerVault NX3240
- PowerEdge R340
- BSN Services Node
Solid State Drives vs. Hard Disk Drives
- Excel in speed, high performance, Input/Output requirements.
- High reliability due to lack of spinning disks.
- Go through a rigorous validation process before they are ever considered as additions to the PowerEdge server portfolio.
- Best when used as part of a complete storage strategy that balances cost per gigabyte, capacity, application needs and performance.
- Lower price-to-capacity, which can be most beneficial for large-capacity workloads or applications requiring large amounts of storage used for data such as archives, disk backups, image libraries or logs.
Storage Drive Types
- Solid State SAS and SATA Drives: Fast storage medium for random IO.
- 10K & 15K SAS Hard Drives: Performance and availability for performance optimized applications.
- 7.2K SAS & SATA Hard Drives: High capacity and exceptional $/GB for capacity optimized applications.
- Entry Drives: Least expensive drives used in applications where low usage and limited total number of drives are applicable. Due to restrictions on use, these drives are available in a small number of systems and configurations.
- Offers – 300 GB capacity to store large amount of data
- SAS interface delivers high data transfer speeds
- 15,000 RPM spindle speed ensures excellent performance
There are no inquiries yet.